Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

I thought for a long time I just didn't have what it takes to make one of these, but with everyone's helpful hints and suggestions, I gave it the old college try.

Here's my contribution! (Homo-vision strictly tongue in cheek)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

Kolchak posted:

Apologies if my Italian doesn't make any sense, I just used an online translator...

I think it's really great, despite some people's short-sightedness. It looks awesome!

Bodnoirbabe fucked around with this message at 19:09 on May 3, 2007

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

Lucien posted:

Did I do this right?

I thought I'd try it the other way around for a change. Sorry if that doesn't come across.
VVVVVVVVVVVV

Kinda. It's not really grindhouse "BLOOD! GUTS! SEX!". It's more film noir. But you did make the movie look like something it's not, so that's cool. I like the quotes you have listed, like it's s dark look into suburban life.