Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

ZoCrowes posted:

Wow this one is loving amazing! Any chance in getting it in a higher res so I an turn it into a wallpaper?
Here's a high quality version but unfortunately its the biggest actual size you'll get: https://wi.somethingawful.com/66/66754c2610cec80556a13f61be7a36575e910e0c.jpg

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Jonathan Dramatica posted:

I wish I knew how to make this more "grungy." As it is, it's less Grindhouse, more Beach Blanket Bingo.

Now this, this is art. I love it.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

minya posted:

That's amazing. The fonts totally, totally clinch it. The parts under "... this man" are perfect 70s exploitation. Did you take those from an actual film poster?
I don't think so, but I do know a lot of posters for 70s films use the same kind of tone, especially when the film features an anti-hero for a lead character. All I pretty much did was take the best known traits of Bond and make them sound as seedy as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."