Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

I've got a megaphone I've been saving for a special occasion.
Great idea!

Joe Anglican fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Apr 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

Edit: update in my first post.

Joe Anglican fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Apr 20, 2007

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

Trapezoid posted:

He didn't really murder or rape, but thanks for doing one of my favorites. I still shout "Needle Nose Ned" at the TV every time I see that actor in some random Law and Order.

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

More: Classy Films
Less: Robocop
ProTip: More Text != Better Than.

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

gobbles posted:

Please do not discourage users from using Robocop as a vessel for their creativity!

Hey, I love the Robocop creativity, I just think it doesn't fit the theme. Robocop is a very Grindhouse movie to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

captain-britain posted:

mrkillboy posted:

Thumbs down for ignoring theme. These are already violent and pulpy films. Plus, one of the above isn't even a movie poster :ssh:.