Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

I wish I knew how to make this more "grungy." As it is, it's less Grindhouse, more Beach Blanket Bingo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Saint Sputnik posted:

Bada boom indeed. I mean holy crap, did you find or make those graphics?!

I've had the artwork saved on my computer for so long I don't remember who I got them from. I actually used the pop-art one for a "Make Criterion DVD covers" thread a long time ago.

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Anjuna posted:

I like the art, but to be frank, the typography is pretty bad. Especially the outlines. And if it's not even made by the original poster, but a copy from some other thread.. Bit lame.

If you and the other critic had bothered to read my second post, you'd know that I was the one to use it in the Criterion thread in the first place.

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

I only recycled it because I dig that artwork so much.

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Cinnamon Bastard posted:

Why are we on page 17, and still no supersized version of the 5th Element one? I mean, the vector image is great in the meantime, but the little details bring it all together.

Please Jonathan Dramatica, save us. Bring us the Deluxe version. Or better yet, make it a buyable poster and put it on SAmart or something.
[/apologetic derail]

I screwed up when I was making it and only saved the .psd before adding the effects, and to make matters worse, my computer has decided that it will use any opportunity to open Photoshop to regurgitate numerous error messages. So for the time being, I don't have a way to make a bigger version. I'm hoping to try and reinstall PS this weekend, but until then I can't do much with it.