Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
King Awesome
Jun 28, 2005

by Fistgrrl

unzercharlie posted:

You bastard. Not only did you have the nerve to finish yours before mine, but you also had the nerve to do a better job, I think. But I'll post mine anyway, cause it took me forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Awesome
Jun 28, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Thackery Lambshead posted:

I had this started before I saw the other ones. Curse my wanting to do a true classic.

Yeah that's alright, cause yours is drat good. The font you used to spell Casablanca, was that on another poster or did you find it? I like it a lot.

King Awesome
Jun 28, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Tronno posted:

Absolutely fantastic.

This whole thread is incredible, the best photoshop thread in a very long time.

King Awesome
Jun 28, 2005

by Fistgrrl

noapparentfunction posted:

I wish I knew what was so wrong with mine where not one person even noticed it :(

There are nine pages and roughly eight million posters. Which one was yours?

King Awesome
Jun 28, 2005

by Fistgrrl

BullitNutz posted:

Click for big, I did much better this time. I could use better humor for the "HEART OF AFRICA" quotes.

"heart of africa" is always a good one for these things, though. It sounds mysterious to your average movie-going white person of the era we are hassling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Awesome
Jun 28, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Deanicus posted:

this is incredible. my friend vectored the image so that you can blow it up to any size; he didn't do all the little details at the bottom, just the main stuff. anyway you can download the .psd from this link and use it for whatever.

http://uweb.txstate.edu/~is1010/5the.psd

This gave me some guff, all telling me I don't have the right version of photoshop. Which is super lame, because it sounds fuckin sweet.