Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
owenkun
Feb 26, 2007

The scent of strawberry milk.
A few days ago I was informed that my duties at work would be changed and, for once, I'd be able to listen to music throughout the day over headphones.

I've got a few random tracks saved on my hard drive at work, so I loaded Media Player and queued the whole folder. After it had loaded I went back to work and thought nothing of it, rocking out to whatever crap I had on hand.

So I'm in the midst of filling out a spreadsheet and GONG BONG BING BONG EINS ZWEI READY READY

:cry:

Holy poo poo, I'd totally forgotten I'd saved those Conet Project tracks from last time. Jesus Christ, I just about had to order a new chair and change of pants.

Dog Case posted:

I don't know much about radios, but that's a beautiful piece of equipment.

owenkun fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jun 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread