Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ogrish
Mar 21, 2004
what's in the box?
I picked up the Degen 1103 off of ebay after the last number station thread for $90 on ebay. I wasn't going to spend over $100 on something that might not hold my interest, so it fit the budget. I actually like it BETTER than the E5 for my first SW radio, the large display screen makes more sense to me not knowing anything about stations, as it gives a visual representation of the frequency I am tuning instead of just a number. The volume control is the only thing I find irritating (no standalone volume button, you hit a volume button then use the tuning dial to change volume).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread