Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
Oh man, this thread inspired me to dig out my radio and rig my antenna back up to see if I could catch any numbers stations and I found one almost instantly. If anyone's interested, the Spanish numbers lady is on right now on 6855 kHz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

I did hear the same station at the same time (2100 UTC) at the same frequency again today, actually. Spynumbers' V2c schedule says it's a daily broadcast, so it'll probably be on again tomorrow.

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

I got that one too. It was the Atencion lady.

I've been using Numbers & Oddities' 2007 log database. They have a huge Excel spreadsheet full of logs- I just sort it by day, then time and quickly check the frequencies listed at the top of the hour. They're more recent than some of the really old logs in the Spynumbers.com database, but 90% of the logs are V2 (the Atencion lady) or its Morse code sister station. I've hear that station plenty in the last few days, but I've had terrible luck trying to get anything else.

• Locked thread