Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
So I'm just now getting into this thread and really enjoying all the great info!

I'm still catching up on zillions of pages, but care to go into more info on the old Thinkpad fax deal? I've got all kinds of old hardware laying around (including a Pentium 200mhz thinkpad) that I'd love to get a non-LAN party use for again :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I didn't realize there was a fraction of that kind of software available that can look at a raw audio signal like that, how cool!! Thanks for giving me something else to throw on my list of cool stuff I want to get into.

• Locked thread