Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rorschach
Jul 9, 2007

He is hitting some excellent guitar notes right now. Aww yeah Teodor that third guitar note you played just now was perfect dogg. Maybe play it again a little later alright.
Has a confirmed date been put out for Invincible #50?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorschach
Jul 9, 2007

He is hitting some excellent guitar notes right now. Aww yeah Teodor that third guitar note you played just now was perfect dogg. Maybe play it again a little later alright.

Dickeye posted:

Haha confirmed date for Invincible.
That's a good one.

But seriously expect it sometime in 2010

I hope you're just trying to be a smartass. Is there a particular reason why its been delayed? I remember reading somewhere that it is finished.

Rorschach
Jul 9, 2007

Rorschach posted:

I hope you're just trying to be a smartass. Is there a particular reason why its been delayed? I remember reading somewhere that it is finished.

To answer my own question:

Robert Kirkman posted:

Invincible 50 will finally be out, I’m told, on… wait for it… JUNE 18th.

Sigh.

At this point that is a full six months later than the original ship date. That’s way later than we could have ever imagined. Anything that could have happened to delay this book seems to have happened and all I can really do is buckle down with Ryan Ottley and the rest of the creative team to make sure that we get this book on track soon, and prevent this kind of nonsense from happening again–until issue 100 at the earliest.

To that end, issue 51 is being turned in today. Ryan will be done penciling issue 52 this week. Climactic Cliff Rathburn has been brought on as an inker for a few issues and I’m writing 53 right now… with solid plots on 54, 55 and 56 on deck and ready to go.

Rorschach
Jul 9, 2007

The Grapist posted:

Next week is June 18th.

When he wrote the post it wasn't, it comes out today.

• Locked thread