Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Do you think it's possible to leave the previous week's release in it's own code box? Just in case we wanted to see what we've missed if we haven't made it to a shop yet that week?

Also, isn't today's 9/9/09 release going to be held up by a day in the states because of labor day, and actually come out tomorrow on the 10th?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

d00gZ posted:

A) I figure it's outdated since it's usually got its own shipping thread by that point, but if the creative information being up's useful I'll not delete it immediately next week.

B) Well, I'm Canadian, so I don't give a poo poo. ;) Seriously, for simplicity, it's easier to just always key off the Wednesday.

I was just asking B because I wasn't sure. Not that I wanted you to put it back up.

• Locked thread