Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

Sorry, I get paid to shoot paintballs, honey, not the breeze.
Why the gently caress is it taking so long for the next Runaways? Jesus! February 6th? The last one came out in October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

d00gZ posted:

I can pretty much guarantee you Runaways #20 won't make February 27, too.
I heard Runaways 30 would be March 12th.

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

d00gZ posted:

Well, it won't make that either. Marvel hasn't mentioned that delay in any of their shipping updates, either.
What makes you say that it'll be delayed?

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

d00gZ posted:

Well, if Runaways #29 hits at the beginning of Feb, and each issue has been like 3 loving months apart so far, it stands to reason that #30 won't exactly follow like a machinegun burst right afterwards
I thought maybe they could get back on track. Is that uncommon?

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

d00gZ posted:

It's a six-issue arc by Joss Whedon and Michael Ryan, both of whom aren't exactly known for being on time. It's the last issue of that arc, so they aren't doing #31, which means there's not really a track to get back on -- just that issue. And yeah, for the most part, unless someone's been having a personal crisis or something, getting back on track without a hiatus is pretty rare.
Oh. I thought Whedon was taking over indefinitely. Who's doing it after Whedon?

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

Why are they relaunching Runaways? I don't want Ramos. I liked Michael Ryan. Are they keeping the new girl from the past?

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

Not So Fast posted:

Klara features in the newest preview art for the next issue. I not the biggest fan of Ramos either but the switch also brings Tery Moore with it, so we might get issues sooner with Whedon gone. The relaunch is probably just to drum up interest after the various delays durig the past run.
Is Whedon known for delays? Are we sure it was him and not the artist? Either way, they did a great job. Ryan's art was great. I miss RKV's quality and timeliness.

I hope they keep Jo Chen on the covers. One thing I can say about Runaways is that the covers are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

Kick-rear end #8 is never coming out. Jesus.

• Locked thread