Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khobra
Jul 26, 2006

Bwahaha!
I'm glad I saw the anime before reading the manga because it gave me the most :wtf: moment I've ever had while watching something. After seeing the last episode I couldn't stand being ignorant of the inner workings of the Berserk world and just had to read the manga. Even if the anime is just an intro to the manga, it's a drat awesome one.

Does anyone know where to get a copy of the PS2 game at a reasonable price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khobra
Jul 26, 2006

Bwahaha!
I liked it. The assassination and ensuing drama was exceptionally well handled and really had me on the edge of my seat. I just wish they had spent some time on Guts and Griffith's childhoods, and maybe a little bit of Guts' acclimation to the Band. Since it was only a little over an hour they certainly had time. Is it common in Japan for movies to be this short?