Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Two days till the new chapter is out! (I hope! :()

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

It's September 13th, and I have no experience in hunting down manga scanlations/translations. Someone give some tips? And don't say google because I didn't get far with that.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Jimmybob posted:

I pray to God it's once every two weeks. At least for the remainder of the year. That would be nice.

I think it should be every day :colbert:

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

maxxheadcheese posted:

Fridays are RAW days!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b7azac

Berserk makes me very RAW, if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Another filler chapter, as expected. But looking at Gatts in the very last page tore me up a little for some reason. Seeing how severely hosed up he is, and how he just will not give up till everything is right, even if he is on his last leg, one leg is enough, this story has a fantastic tone

a cyberpunk goose fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Sep 28, 2007

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

maxxheadcheese posted:

Also I like the fact that they have no idea how close Guts is to completely breaking down and letting his berserker spirit run free and just kill them all in an instant.

Yeah, but at the same time all the terrible poo poo that happened to him is the only thing holding him together, he's literally on the edge of every single world he has exposure to, even in his mind that's the curse he has for the brand :(

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

"In a world of tiny objects..."

Oh god that old guy was awesome.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Forest Fuckery posted:

Caska's VA was my favourite. He went from "Caska" to "Profanity screaming harpy" to "Oh dearie me did i do that :3:" in record time.

*She? :psyduck:

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Twitch posted:

I don't know whether I should be aroused or terrified.

Both dammit! :fap:

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Cowboy posted:

Or Gut's could just defeat Griffith and retire for a quiet (short probably) life with Caska... :( A happy ending to something in this series would be nice.

There isn't enough pain, squinting, scowling, hatred, blood, nor death in your fairy tail ending :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

gently caress it goons, let's band together our creative talents and draw the rest ourselves. Take that Miura!