Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Already looks bad tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

One of the things that worries me about 350/351. Most of the creatures seem to have no equivalent in the Golden Age reality, which suggests that the author has run out of ideas. :confuoot: I mean, the walking Johnsons I can see as representative, and maybe the trees and bodies are the forests she inhabits and Hawks that die after Guts leaves, but the hairballs, spewing slugs, anything on p13? I must say the second to last page is nice and dark.

lol

Newest chapter was superb and the overt dick monsters were both representative of the godhand and of giant dicks.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Red Mundus posted:

Not sure how to feel about that. Feels odd for Berserk. Hopefully they don't try playing up sympathy for apostles or whatever; I've always felt that would be a bad direction for Berserk. Although after catching up on the manga that doesn't seem to be a concern.

Making you sympathise with some of the apostles before Guts comes for them is good.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Can someone remind me, when the World Squish happened (LOCAL SKELETON RUINS EVERYTHING) and we see the other 4 Godhand "manifest" (Conrad forming out of rats, Slann at the end of a giant writhing gently caress-tunnel, Ubik hanging out inside Heironymous Bosch's rear end, and a closeup of Void's head), what does this "represent?" Are they now just totally always present on the Prime Material Plane, and don''t need to be summoned with a behelit anymore? Are these pictures of literal places that exist on the world now, in some location other than Falconia?

Griffith managed to make his dream of ruling a kingdom a reality. Did the others, who were previously content to just hang out in MC Escherville, decide "gently caress it' and start to build little personal fiefdoms on Earth in their own image?
Like, the pictures are really cool, but what am I supposed to take away from them?

I'm aware I'm probably overthinking this.

Pretty sure we still don't know what anyones endgame is outside of Griffiths castle in the sky.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

jesus guys whats the actual content?