Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I forgot just how ridiculous it was when Griffith's new crew came together.

"I shall join you--"
"Me too--"
"Me three--"
"Hello--"
":hai:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love it.

I love watching it.

I. Hear. A. Sound.

:shepface:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Darko posted:

The horrible thing is, this season of the cganime does actually look better than the first (I finally watched the latest episodes).

It's true.

It's gone from disaster to just bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

temple posted:

Griffith loves Guts and Casca. He saved Guts several times and he has shown Casca preference in multiple occassions. He can't be a popular leader without redeeming traits.

I've said this a billion times now, but there is a scene when Skull Knight tried to attack Femto and Femto's power didn't work and he looked confused. Griffith/Femto is still limited, even after becoming a member of the Godhand. Everyone is bound by causality.

Griffith will turn face and RKO Void into the Idea of Evil.

Yeah but he still needs to die. Like....for realsies.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Casca then. gently caress that noble sacrifice nonsense. Griffith is still a bad dude.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If anything, Rock and/or Bautista could be Zodd.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'd give Casca to the Kravitz girl.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Latest episode: I would hate to be kissed by a bunch of troll innards, personally.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The voice almost won me over, it's true.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Inferno cop?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Holy gently caress, the hammer knocking Guts back across the grass. I was laughing so hard.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Guts and Casca flip Griffith off together and he suicides in shame.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I felt like maybe....just a little less than half of this episode wasn't animated too terribly, but :lol: when it came to the big showdown on the beach. Goodness gracious.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Law Cheetah posted:

too bad, bitch

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sorry.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

EmmyOk posted:

I'll make a deal Godhand, you can have Corkus

:thumbsup:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Looking good; progress finally made

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Without Game of Thrones my local hockey team would not have bizarre scenes to edit to include Dallas Stars logos and hockey pucks.

I say bring on the HBO Berserk, so that one day I can see a hockey stick crudely photoshopped over a demon phallus.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Josuke Higashikata posted:

https://imgur.com/a/OEklB

Korean raws of the new chapter.

I am afraid to even click it

Not because of spoilers or anything, but more just....it's here. It IS here, isn't it? Oh god, it's Schrodinger's chapter.

EDIT: :catdrugs:

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Dec 20, 2017

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Casca opens her eyes, and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W16qzZ7J5YQ&t=18s

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Flower posted:

http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/JUS7tjDiK5k korean raws if you can't wait. i couldn't. that two-page spread got me teary-eyed even with the umaru watermark smack dab in the middle

Your do your best beam is not helping me resist the temptation. I'm gonna click it.

EDIT: I clicked it.

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Mar 20, 2018

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Crabtree posted:

I -uh - may have had a slight hand in that. Just um, don't ask what it cost.

BUT AT WHAT COST??!?!?!?!?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hahahahaha I deserve this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Carpator Diei posted:

I just noticed that Guts' hips are way too high up relative to hers, it looks like he's penetrating her belly button.

This too also tracks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lost Children has so many memorable moments, for both good and bad. It's the go to, for me at least, in conveying to someone "THIS is how bad it can get."

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

David D. Davidson posted:

I've been imagining a Berserk/Always Sunny crossover in my head and it fit really well.
"Now don't get me wrong, that whole presentation vision thing was great I mean the part where my flesh turned into literal gold and my limbs turning into countless tentacle penises and then making love to those supermodels was amazing. But honestly I'd rather have crack."

Danny Devito crawling naked and sweaty out of a couch is very Berserker-esque

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Here are my preliminary notes from the chapter:

Can't believe Guts and Griffith teamed up to kill Thanos

That's all I got.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

PringleCreamEgg posted:

I hate Griffith so loving much.

It's amazing how my hatred of Griffith extends to a meta sense as well.

He's a big ol garbage man, but now I hate him for just having chapters as well.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The piss wrestling was pretty bad though, its true

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't see why he gets any sort of pass after his last side gig involved "YOUNG LADY, I NEED YOUR PISS TO WIN!!!!!"

Berserk is fine. I'm not interested in anything else he dishes out because I don't trust him not to be seriously creepy about it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's super easy, actually. Berserk, it has been noted, started off super grimdark and uncomfortable as hell at times to read. It got gruesome, it got gross, but the plot eventually does reach a point where Guts starts to regain his humanity, and overall the poo poo you saw in Lost Children is never approached again. Through the passage of time, an argument could have been made that Miura wanted to distance himself from the early days of Berserk.

Then he got some side projects and very loudly showcased that nah, he's still loving weird as hell and maybe it's an editor or someone else who told him to chill with the weird kid stuff.

Maybe his new project has some important stuff to say. I won't suggest otherwise, as it's still got story left to tell and it's not like Miura can't make a solid point out of a weird story. The issue is super simple though: stop it with kids, give them some goddamn clothes, and please for the love of god just don't toe some gross line just because you can. That's not being irrational in 2019, I don't think.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Congrats you're really nailing the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just don't see why anyone thinks Miura should be given the benefit of the doubt after his last side project.

Little girl pee was a goddamn plot point, that should have been enough for 100% of yall to say "hey maybe he should stick to just fantasy monsters getting demolished"