Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazed_Capybara_Rider
Oct 22, 2000

When did Dark Horse decide to gently caress the schedule over again? I thought they were doing 1 volume a month, now I see 18 is due out July 28th, and 19 is due out September 26th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazed_Capybara_Rider
Oct 22, 2000

Guts looks like the surface of the moon now.

maxxheadcheese posted:

287 RAW out:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15277

Do you have kuroikenshi on ignore or did you not read 2 posts up?

Crazed_Capybara_Rider
Oct 22, 2000

The red one Griffith had was the "egg of the king" and was special. Other than that the color doesn't seem to matter, and the one Guts has is a dark green color.

Crazed_Capybara_Rider
Oct 22, 2000

Twitch posted:

Where can I find out more about Shizuya? There's nothing about him on Wikipedia, and searching for Blaster Knuckle just gives a bunch of disturbingly long articles about super robots.

Miura having a pen name for non-Berserk works would make sense, seeing as I've never heard of him writing anything else.

edit: Just checked out a couple pages of Blaster-Knuckle, and besides the fact that it looks completely and utterly badass and awesome, this is clearly Miura, an imitator of Miura, or an homage to Berserk.

You should check out Japan by Miura. Watch as Bizarro Guts is saved by Jesus!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crazed_Capybara_Rider
Oct 22, 2000

I like the fact Isidro looks exactly like Gambino.