Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It's all explained in the chapter, but Miura was probably also trapped on a real time dilated elf island.

How is this real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

RubberLuffy posted:

Tales of the Berserk: A Telltale Series

Wait that's a terrible idea

Casca will remember this.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Why do we still watch this?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Hiatus ends on the 22nd.

Christmas... and unspeakable horrors... are coming early!

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

LordMune posted:

Sent off my translation to the mangastream peeps then checked out the Korean scanlation, and man, the translation of a translation is insidious.

It reads very well for a speed scanlation for the most part, but a couple of lines are just translated as... the exact opposite of what is being said? Just outright missed negations. And sometimes the speaker is assumed to be someone they're not? I know very little about the Korean language but I assume those errors were introduced in the original Jap->Kor translation and persisted into English.

If I am trying to read an article in Korean, I first have to translate Korean -> Japanese -> English with Google.

Korean to English for complex scripts is horrific, so this isn't surprising, you get poo poo like "Kingdom of the centipede princess" for Govt organizations when going straight Korean to English.

Like my boss' name gets translated to Civilian Bacteria Dream whenever I hit translate on his emails. It's pretty funny.

Gildiss fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Aug 27, 2018

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Exactly. I said parallel, not recreate.

Griffith will get his rear end handed to him and end up in a situation where he's gotta sacrifice someone else to heal, with Charlotte being the only valid candidate. And unlike Slug Baron with Theresia, he'll happily throw her into Hell to get more stronk.

There's two ways I can see it going from there: they complete the parallel by having Guts do something to stop this, ending with Charlotte as a totally broken wreck trying to kill herself just like Theresia, or it just straight up works as advertised, Griffith gets to go "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM", and it sets up the actual final battle between the heroes and whatever-the-gently caress-he-becomes (Femto's already creepy-looking enough, I can't even imagine what the gently caress Double Femto would look like).

I pictured it going more like Charlotte is present when they give him that option and she offers herself gladly and then Griffith is the one who goes idaf about you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

lezard_valeth posted:

boy do I have terrific luck, I apparently joined the Berserk boat in the same year Miura decides to only write 1 chapter :v:

Lmao you don't have the right to mention boats with a statement like that.