Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zorak posted:

Uh it didn't awaken to summon Slan. Slan was able to appear there because the region was beginning to mix with the realm of spirits, which is apparently slowly happening world wide as the God Hand prophecized with their "new dark age".

It's unknown of the behelit is his, or he's carrying it just for now and it'll go to someone else, or whatever, but from what Void said earlier, Guts hasn't been ordained by fate to become an Apostle OR one of the God Hand.

Slan appeared merely because she has interest in Guts. The fact that he's able to oppose the God Hand, and kill the Apostles despite being a flesh and blood human is phenomenal. We saw Slan's interest in Guts way back in volume three even. What the Behelit was doing was more reacting to Slan's appearance. The God Hand are massive spiritual presences, so the behelit was actually in a way shaking before it.

Guts has a blue behelit. Red behelits mean you can become an Apostle, I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Scoobi posted:

Blue Behelits bring you to the real world

Is this a joke on my post? I know he has one but a different color

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Elentor posted:

Miura's monsters gave me inspiration to MSPaint this:

Click here for the full 899x797 image.

I'm glad this poo poo is back. Also, if you can, read this chapter while listening to the song Sign from the PS2 Berserk game. It really fits.

You need to have the talon going into the eyeball

Any two spread of a bunch of monsters killing something and the monsters happen to have talons, one talon is always inside an eyeball.