Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

DJ Turbo Punch posted:

So what's the deal with Guts' behelit? In vol.26 we see it awaken to summon Slan. Normally this only happens when a potential apostle is ready to transform into a demon. Was this the case with Guts? Did he only avoid this fate with the help of the Skull Knight?

It's Puck's behelit

becchy :3:

can elves become apostles I don't think this has been covered yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

welp, see you in 6 weeks thread :unsmith:

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

SpazmasterX posted:

I'm just waiting for Guts' first Godhand kill. That moment of realization they'll have when they find out that one of them just ate it at the hands of the man they've been toying with this whole time. Even better, as he works through each one, they get more desperate and paranoid. It'll be amazing.

Probably the only way it could be better is if he somehow took everyone but Griffith out at once.

I'm betting Griffith will kill them all. Maybe Guts will get one

also, I imagine the "she might not want what you want" thing is just saying that Caska probably won't be so driven about killing Griffith, even after everything he did to her

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Twitch posted:

God drat, I love Berserk. Even when there isn't any action going on, you can tell that everything's leading up to some awesome poo poo.

And I agree that Mule and Sonia are pretty cool. However, given that this is Berserk, I predict (spoiled even though my predictions are generally baseless and terrible) Sonia will somehow end up being Schierke's rival, and also probably die horribly at some point.

Sonia is gonna sacrifice mule to become an apostle, calling it