Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

noface
Jun 19, 2002

Just wanted to point out my intense love for the anime, which doesn't seem to get as much love as it deserves in the OP. It's got a lot of flaws, but despite that it might be my favorite series ever.

The dated look combined with the music and subject matter just resonate with me, and it feels like the anime is more than the sum of it's parts. A lot more.

And yes, the outtakes are hilarious even if you don't want the dub (I prefer the sub, familiarity strikes again).

Edit: And it is a crime against humanity that the PS2 game never made it to the states. That still pisses me off and will probably continue to anger me for years to come. Hit up gametrailers.com and check out some of the trailers, just amazing stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noface
Jun 19, 2002

Anyone know the best way to go about purchasing the manga in the U.S.? I had bought the first four or so volumes when they were released a few years back, but it was a huge pain in the rear end finding them in person (half the stores would keep their copies "in the back"). Have their been any compilations released, or is there a decent place to buy what's out for a good price?