Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xali
Feb 6, 2006

Hold on, didn't a red behelit make you into a member of god hand and a green one (everyone elses') transform you into an apostle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xali
Feb 6, 2006

sephiroth669 posted:

And as hosed up as Guts is looking, the predictions of a heal/power up in ElfLand has pretty much got to happen.

If it turns out that when they get to Elfland it's burnt down to the ground, all the elves except one have been killed in grotesque ways, the king impaled on a spike, and upon seeing Guts the last elf who is barely alive mutters: "you!" and then dies, I am going to stand up from my chair and start applauding like a madman.

Xali
Feb 6, 2006

abbad0n posted:

So then the obvious parallels would be:

Guts <=> Skull Knight
Schierke <=> Flora
Isidro <=> Zodd?!?

Why did you spoiler that!?

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up.

Xali fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 7, 2007

Xali
Feb 6, 2006

Imagine this: It is year 2035 and Berserk has just been finished. A couple of weeks pass and a dude pops in this thread saying something along the lines of "Well, I just marathoned this over the weekend, pretty good stuff eh?" wouldn't you just wanna punch his face in?