Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

In my spare time I hypnotize bunnies.

a gaylord faget posted:

For all of you with dogs and bunnies, how did you get them to be friends? I'm moving into a new house, but if/when I get bunny she'll be the first critter in the house. Also the impending dog is a gigantic 150+ thing. Her cage will be in my room and I doubt a gate would work to stop that dog so I'd probably just leave the door closed if they fought. Will this work or will I have to be constantly vigilant about the dog terrorizing bun?

Yeah, getting a bun might not be the best idea if you have a dog. If the dog isn't a breed that hunts, herds, or just a bunny eater in general then you might be okay if he/she is trained extremely well. But if they are a hunting/herding breed, no matter how trained they are, instincts can never be erased and it's really life threatening to the bunny.

Although this doesn't seem to apply to your situation, even if the dog is small, but barks constantly this can traumatize the bunny for life.

Dogs + Bunnies = Not Great.
Cats + Bunnies = Great Mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pauliesyllabic
Apr 24, 2006
Lately I've been thinking a lot about getting a bunny (or two). The only thing stopping me right now is the fact that my apartment has an awful lot of cords laying around. More specifically, my entertainment center and computer desk have all of the cords stuffed behind them. Are rabbits really that bad at chewing on cords? Aside from encasing cables in sleeves, is there any sort of spray or other method that would reliably keep them away from that area?

Alternatively, would it be too mean to keep them in a cage most of the day and just let them out for awhile when I'm home? I've got a spot picked out that could fit a decent sized two story cage, so I don't think they'd be too cramped, but I don't want the place to feel like a prison.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
I'm rather annoyed with my bunny right now. It doesn't poop anywhere else other than it's litter box and MY DARN BED!!! Any advice on how to get it from pooping and peeing on my bed?

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
--

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 30, 2011

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005
Ugh, stop licking my hand, you horse's ass!

Master_Jay posted:

I'm rather annoyed with my bunny right now. It doesn't poop anywhere else other than it's litter box and MY DARN BED!!! Any advice on how to get it from pooping and peeing on my bed?

Honestly? Close the door to the bedroom. Unfortunately, bunnies are creatures of habit and once they decide they like to poop somewhere, it's almost impossible to discourage it. It's usually easier to just put a litterbox where they're going, but that's not exactly an option when it's your bed... so you're pretty much stuck with breaking the habit by not giving it the option.

a gaylord faget posted:

I was asking if I got the bunny first, would it be comfortable enough then to tolerate a new dog since it had the territory first. Supposedly it is a gentle giant and never barks. I hate cats so that's not an option.

You're really not listening to what's being said- just because the dog is gentle with people doesn't mean it won't want to eat a fluffy, fatty, tasty bunny. Dogs are very large and intimidating to a bunny, so there's no telling how the bunny would react to meeting one, even if the dog in question had no intention of harming it. As far as the bunny having established territory, it wouldn't really matter since the dog is already full grown and will happily claim the entire house as its own. Even the largest bunny is going to have a hell of a time trying to establish territory over a 150lb dog.

Anyway, unfortunately there's no way of telling how either creature would react in the situation without just going ahead and trying, but doing that might result in an eaten bunny.

pauliesyllabic posted:

Are rabbits really that bad at chewing on cords? Aside from encasing cables in sleeves, is there any sort of spray or other method that would reliably keep them away from that area?

Alternatively, would it be too mean to keep them in a cage most of the day and just let them out for awhile when I'm home? I've got a spot picked out that could fit a decent sized two story cage, so I don't think they'd be too cramped, but I don't want the place to feel like a prison.

Oh god, yes. YES they are terrible with cords, ugh. Even with our extensive bunnyproofing, for the first 2 years we had our bunny, we were CONSTANTLY replacing mouse, phone, and stereo cords. She also chewed through a couple of lamp cords that I would have thought would kill her, but apparantly she is indestructable as well as able to get through any and all barriers. Some people have had good luck with sprays, but they did absolutely no good for us. If it's just stuff crammed behind the entertainment center and desk, you can try to make barriers with wood planks and the like to make it impossible to get back there, but bunnies can be pretty clever and bastardly when they want to get poo poo done.

As for keeping the bunny in a cage while you're gone, that's what most people with house bunnies do. So long as you have a big enough cage and let the bunny out while you're home, this should be fine. You can make a really big, cheap cage by buying unassembled wire cubes from Target. http://www.CavyCages.com has a nice tutorial on this.

Melicious fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jul 17, 2007

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

pauliesyllabic posted:

Lately I've been thinking a lot about getting a bunny (or two). The only thing stopping me right now is the fact that my apartment has an awful lot of cords laying around. More specifically, my entertainment center and computer desk have all of the cords stuffed behind them. Are rabbits really that bad at chewing on cords? Aside from encasing cables in sleeves, is there any sort of spray or other method that would reliably keep them away from that area?

I agree with Melicious whole-heartedly. Bunnies are awful about chewing cords. If you really don't want to cover them, I recommend just blocking them off. You can build a barrier with the same wire cubes from Target Melicious mentioned as well. Bunny's don't really respond to any of the bitter/pepper spray.

About keeping them in a cage most of the day, it'd be okay on 3 conditions:
1. 2 bonded bunnies are kept together (make sure if it's a male/female they are spayed and neutered!)
2. The cage is 5 times as big as each bunny.
3. They really do need a minimum of 3 hours of "playtime" a day.

I keep my buns in a 5' 6" round pen I made from the wire cubes from target.
Wire cubes + zip ties = $18
Just buy a scrap piece of carpet and put them on that.
Don't do litter or anything else a pet store would sell you.
Then you just dump their litter box daily, much easier.

I cannot stress how bad wire flooring is for bunnies, they do not have pads on their feet and the wire floors make their hocks sore and could permanently injure them.

Another thing, I know baby bunnies are cute, but when they go through their puberty stage they will pee and poop on everything. Spaying/neutering helps, but doesn't solve everything. Also, bunnies' personalities can do a 180 during puberty. You could start out with a sweet little baby bunny and months later have a biter on your hands. Rescue adult bunnies! They need love!

I finally just went and took pictures of my pen because it's so hard to explain what it looks like (sorry, I haven't vacuumed it in a couple weeks).

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

your reviews aren't that good

girlscoutdropout posted:

cube stuff

Trotting out my cube cage pictures for yet another bunny thread :)

(sorry about the mess)

These cubes are really awesome and inexpensive building materials.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

candeh posted:

Nicely done.

Foranzan
Sep 22, 2006

I'm a public embarrassment, I'm a bottle of diet poison
I'm an owner of two rabbits which I rescued from the Iowa City Humane Society.

I'm not 100% sure of what breeds they are, but according to the papers we have on them, when we got them (Back in November) they were 6 months old.

My main problem is this:

I'm still pretty sure that they hate me. They take off running whenever I get near them, they hate being touched, HATE being picked up, clipping their nails is a huge ordeal, but whenever I have food, they'll eat from my hands no problem.

The only thing I can think of is that they were abused before I adopted them, but they seem to hate anything I do with them unless I'm feeding them.

Anything I can do to make them stop being so scared of me?

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

Foranzan posted:

take off running whenever I get near them, they hate being touched, HATE being picked up, clipping their nails is a huge ordeal, but whenever I have food, they'll eat from my hands no problem.

Hahaha, cute. That's just typical rabbit behavior. Trust me, they don't hate you. If they did they'd lunge and bite. This is just the same as the usual greeting I get at home: "OH NOEZ A PERDATOR IS AFTER MEEES oh wait you has food? HALLO!"

Use their greed against them. Sit down on the floor and make them come up to you for greens and treats. Slowly and gently move your hands to stroke the forehead just in front of the ears while they eat, eventually they will allow it. Try to avoid the sides and haunches, these are the places a predator latches on. A bunny who is enjoying scritches will "bow" - they lean forward with their chin against the floor.

Picking up will likely never be accepted. They just aren't smart enough to overcome their instincts that a hawk is swooping them into the air. I can pick up all my rabbits if I have to transport them, but NONE of them accept being picked up for cuddles. They'll growl and dig at me if I try to hold them on my lap. The larger rabbits are the worst for this - Roo actually cries when carried (a sound like wheh wheh wheh with every breath) which is a sign of great distress.

The most loving demonstration you can get is when a rabbit who hates being touched comes up to where you're sitting, bows to demand petting, and then licks you while you're petting him. That's initiation of mutual grooming and means you are very loved indeed.

If you don't feel like toweling your rabbits, trimming nails is easiest with two people, and harder when you try to hold him paws up in a lap. It's easier if you stand the rabbit on a towel on a low countertop. They don't struggle as much when they have all four feet secure. One person leans over him, holding him close to the body to restrain and comfort him, with one arm curled around him and the other holding the chest or gently covering his forehead so he can't leap away. Have the second person try to do each foot without pulling it away from the rabbit's body.

Katisu
Jul 14, 2006

a gaylord faget posted:

For all of you with dogs and bunnies, how did you get them to be friends? I'm moving into a new house, but if/when I get bunny she'll be the first critter in the house. Also the impending dog is a gigantic 150+ thing. Her cage will be in my room and I doubt a gate would work to stop that dog so I'd probably just leave the door closed if they fought. Will this work or will I have to be constantly vigilant about the dog terrorizing bun?

it wasn't hard to introduce our dogs. we slowly got them used to each other with the dog on a leash and the bun hopping around. we did this several times and then slowly allowed the dog to get closer, constantly petting the rabbit and saying "gentle". now, if they get too rough for her, we just have to say "gentle" and they'll settle down. brownie is now cadbury's protector and herds her around. maggie is a little more playful, so we have to keep a better eye on her. still, we never leave the room when the dogs are with the rabbit. when we're gone, the rabbit is in her cage and the dogs are in their crates in a different room and the door is shut.

candeh posted:

last time i saw this, i was amazed. it has inspired us to make our own mutilevel cage for cadbury. we're not as crafty, so were making it out of two premade cages.

and...we're trying to adopt another bun! if the bonding does not go well, i'm sure have a million questions for everyone.

angelicism
Dec 1, 2004
mmmbop.

I must make one of those multi-level cages. They look so cool.

So apparently what I thought was a he-bunny is apparently a she-bunny. I might have to rename her. Am contemplating 'Hyzenthlay' (Watership Down, anyone).

I'm a bit perplexed by people's pictures and descriptions of litter boxes. Hay goes in the litter box? I thought hay was for eating? I have a little wire ball that hangs from the top of the cage that I stuff with hay so it doesn't get mushed up with the fruit in the bowl. I have some sort of bedding currently all over the floor of the cage, but I'm getting the impression the floor of the cage can just be the plastic bottom?

Katisu
Jul 14, 2006

you can use hay as litter, but i don't. i have my hay in a bin feeder and litter in the box. i usually use Carefresh, but picked up some Critter Litter. the new type of litter seems ok, as it is not made of clay, has no dust, and is not a clumping type. i'm still a little nervous about it because i can't find any information (good or bad) on it. she does well with it, though. i like it so far. anyone heard anything about this kind of litter?

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

angelicism posted:

I'm a bit perplexed by people's pictures and descriptions of litter boxes. Hay goes in the litter box? I thought hay was for eating? I have a little wire ball that hangs from the top of the cage that I stuff with hay so it doesn't get mushed up with the fruit in the bowl. I have some sort of bedding currently all over the floor of the cage, but I'm getting the impression the floor of the cage can just be the plastic bottom?

Rabbits prefer to crap/pee on a soft surface so if you give them a litterbox on a bare floor, they will almost certainly start using the litterbox instead of the floor itself.

A bare floor is boring and probably a touch uncomfortable, so many people also give their rabbits carpet, towels, or grass mats to lay on. But if your bunny is not yet littertrained, he may make mistakes, so go with a bare floor till he has the hang of the boxes. An easy way to littertrain is to fill the cage with boxes, leaving only a small open space for the rabbit to chill. Gradually remove the boxes in the middle, leaving only the ones in the corners. Most of my rabbits seem to prefer at least two boxes, yours may be different.

Regarding the hay, rabbits also tend to pee and poop while they are eating, so you can help with training by placing the hay inside the litterbox, or in a rack hanging over the litterbox. You do need to take out the soiled hay and replace it with fresh a couple times a day. Rabbits will eat as much hay as they can, so many people find those little wire balls too small. I personally like to use converted kitchen storage items as hay mangers. They're large enough to hold a whole day's worth of hay for only about $3 each.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

angelicism posted:

Yeah, rabbits like to go to the bathroom while eating hay. I've tried having the hay elsewhere, but then I just end up with a pile of poop and pee on the hay. I know that's how she was litter trained so she's just used to it being that way.

angelicism
Dec 1, 2004
mmmbop.

alucinor posted:

Regarding the hay, rabbits also tend to pee and poop while they are eating, so you can help with training by placing the hay inside the litterbox, or in a rack hanging over the litterbox. You do need to take out the soiled hay and replace it with fresh a couple times a day. Rabbits will eat as much hay as they can, so many people find those little wire balls too small. I personally like to use converted kitchen storage items as hay mangers. They're large enough to hold a whole day's worth of hay for only about $3 each.

So far she hasn't gotten through more than half the ball of hay in a day but if I start seeing it close to empty when I come home from work I'll figure something out.

If they pee/poop while they eat, should her food bowls also be near the litter? I'm starting to imagine a very crowded area around the litter. :)

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

I just made a new cube cage for Debbie(left)

My problem is that she now proceeds to kick out half the pellets in her litterbox for no discernable reason. She still uses the box just fine for bathroom duties. I'm going to try a larger box as soon as I can get to the store and pick something up, but for those of you bunny fans who have built the cubular cages, do you think that she may be freaking out about the new lower ceiling, and kicking out the pellets as she jumps in/out? I have yet to catch her doing so, but I'm sick of having to vacuum up usable litter every night.

Dr. Bathroom
Dec 18, 2006

Master cylinder pants!
I have a rabbit which is named Hooch. Based on the Scrubs character because I like to say "Hooch is crazy!" when she gets up to her shenanigans. Video 1 and video 2. And a picture for good measure:

okiecompy
Jul 13, 2007

My bunny Pixel-pon.

Bun-loaf!

Chillin' out, maxin' and relaxin' all cool

She has this weird patch on her back, at first I thought it was her winter coat growing out, but it's been there forever. I duno what it is, but she's cute nonetheless.

(The cookie box is closed, she's sniffing my hand.)

okiecompy fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 19, 2007

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

Foranzan posted:

clipping their nails is a huge ordeal

Have you tried trancing them? Nothing else works with my buns. Also, everything alucinor said was great stuff.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Is having two buns better than just one, overall? I know they are social critters...drat it, Momiji, neutering you will be expensive!....but if it means he can have a buddy after, it's worth it.

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

TheDeadKnow posted:

Is having two buns better than just one, overall? I know they are social critters...drat it, Momiji, neutering you will be expensive!....but if it means he can have a buddy after, it's worth it.

I say yes. If you've seen how happy two bonded bunnies are with each other, you'll know why. It's also not that much more work than just one, so in the end a good move to ensure bunny happiness.

angelicism
Dec 1, 2004
mmmbop.

candeh posted:

Have you tried trancing them? Nothing else works with my buns. Also, everything alucinor said was great stuff.

How do you do this? The last (and first) time I cut my bunny's nails it was an ordeal with me holding her as still as possible and my friend carefully cutting and holding the paw steady. After every paw we let her up and after every two paws she got a treat. x.x

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

TheDeadKnow posted:

Absolutely. Two bunnies are so much happier than one. I'm in the middle of bonding mine. Although a fight broke out, so I'll have to put that on hiatus for 2 weeks because bunnies hold grudges.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

angelicism posted:

How do you do this? The last (and first) time I cut my bunny's nails it was an ordeal with me holding her as still as possible and my friend carefully cutting and holding the paw steady. After every paw we let her up and after every two paws she got a treat. x.x

I've been working on writing out these steps with pictures for my new website:

1. Have the bun facing away from you
2. Place one hand under chest and one under butt
3. Pick up and lean bunny back inbetween your boobs
4. Slowly move bunny into a position as if you were holding a baby
5. Slowly put bunny on your legs in this (picture) position
6. Pet bunny on the bridge of his/her nose to keep him tranced the whole time
7. Let someone else trim his/her nails

Edit: picture

girlscoutdropout fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jul 19, 2007

tokidoki
Feb 23, 2006

Damn bunnies!

girlscoutdropout posted:

Edit: picture

Wow, I didn't realize how easy it would be. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFsQgA6pMi8

angelicism
Dec 1, 2004
mmmbop.

girlscoutdropout posted:

Absolutely. Two bunnies are so much happier than one. I'm in the middle of bonding mine. Although a fight broke out, so I'll have to put that on hiatus for 2 weeks because bunnies hold grudges.

Bunnies hold grudges like crazy. Mine wouldn't associate with me for a day and a half when I tried to put her in a carry case a bit too small for her.

girlscoutdropout posted:

There is something ridiculously cute about that. I'll try that when I get home, thanks!

double jupiter
Feb 15, 2005
The gooniest goon of all. Goon. p.s. LOL Goon.

tokidoki posted:

Wow, I didn't realize how easy it would be. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFsQgA6pMi8

i couldn't comment on the youtube video, so I'll do it here: That was adorable! Jus like a lil bebbeh.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

girlscoutdropout posted:

Oh, I will say one more thing about the trance. If his back feet start shaking lift his head up to put him in more of a curved position. Bunnies naturally walk, sit, etc. with a curved posture and I guess the laying flat kind of freaks them out.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

I need your help! I'm starting a generic house bunny website and I have a page listed with all the breeds. I need pictures of these! So many pictures are copyrighted and I don't want to deal with that. So if you wouldn't mind sharing a picture of your little bun, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Just email me:
Bunny Breed:
Picture:
Your Name (if you want credit):
TheRabbitResource@gmail.com

Thank you!!

P.S. If you know what my bunny Lucy is, please tell me! (Look at the OP) She weighs 8lbs.

girlscoutdropout fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jul 20, 2007

angelicism
Dec 1, 2004
mmmbop.

girlscoutdropout posted:

Oh, I will say one more thing about the trance. If his back feet start shaking lift his head up to put him in more of a curved position. Bunnies naturally walk, sit, etc. with a curved posture and I guess the laying flat kind of freaks them out.

I tried this last night and I couldn't get her to stay and after a few tries she was getting cranky at me so I stopped. Shall try again tonight keeping this in mind, but I feel like she really hates it. :(

Sarinnanashi
Dec 27, 2004

I'm sure there is a reason for this, but I don't think I want to know it.
Well, lets see here. First I have Alice, the big red one, and Mr. Fu. Sorry for the quality of this one, it was taken with a cell phone.

Then I have Mr. Ash,

And his bonded brother, Luna. This was taken when Luna was just a baby.

Ash and Luna will groom each other at once, starting at the rump and working their way up. It's very cute.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

angelicism posted:

I tried this last night and I couldn't get her to stay and after a few tries she was getting cranky at me so I stopped. Shall try again tonight keeping this in mind, but I feel like she really hates it. :(

Don't give up! The first times can be scary for buns. Another tip is if you can get them in the last position even for a second, cover their eyes gently. This usually calms them down. Be sure not to cover their nose though, they only breathe from their nose and they can pass out this way.

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

:m10:

okiecompy posted:

That bunny looks absolutely shocked.

Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

What fun is a project if it doesn't at least slightly ruin your life?
Here's my Mini-Rex Annie:

She likes my yard a lot, but it's getting harder to catch her as she gets more familiar with it :)

I rescued her from a shelter about 3 months ago, she's my first bunny and I'm still getting used to it. Shes about 11 months old I think, the shelter only had a rough date though. If anyone has any tips for a first timer, I'd love to hear them. By the way, those cube cages look awesome, I'll have to build her one.

Edit: after seeing all your bunnies running around the house, I thought: "Well she seems trained to use her litter box in her cage really well" so I let her roam around the living room, annnnnd she pooped a truckload behind my dad's computer. :(

Deceptor101 fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jul 22, 2007

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

Deceptor101 posted:

If anyone has any tips for a first timer, I'd love to hear them. By the way, those cube cages look awesome, I'll have to build her one.

Build a cube cage asap. Read everything about rabbit health and nutrition on the HRS website. Get awesome and very reasonably priced bunny toys from The Busy Bunny (the willow balls are a big hit around my house). Get a second bun as soon as possible. :)

Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

What fun is a project if it doesn't at least slightly ruin your life?
Update! Annie now has a cube cage! I still have to get the wood bar to keep the upper floors from flexing and find some good carpet scraps. As you can see I gave it a chicken wire top, mostly for fun, but that way she can stand up fully on every floor.

Oh and she had a bit of a run in with a cat today while in the yard =(. The cat must have hopped our fence and I just saw her bolting towards me with the cat close behind. Needless to say, I scared the hell out of that cat, but she broke a nail getting away and it was bleeding a bit. Going to the vet tomorrow to make sure everything is ok. She was a bit shocked but she seems to be getting back to normal.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

tokidoki posted:

Thumping is a rabbit's way of warning other rabbits of danger. Something must have changed in your household to stress/threaten him, otherwise he wouldn't have started thumping.

I'm pretty sure they do it out of frustration at times, or to get your attention. I know mine will occasionally do it in the morning when he wants me to get out of bed and feed him. It's better than when he used to jump on my head though...

I don't really have any new pictures of my rabbit, Sprout. He's shedding like crazy right now though and I hope that ends soon. I need to find a brush or something...but he's iffy on being brushed.

Melicious posted:

She also chewed through a couple of lamp cords that I would have thought would kill her, but apparantly she is indestructable

Yeah, I don't really understand it. They almost always find a way to chew on cords and they almost always show no ill effects from it. In fact, about the only time I've heard of one dying from it was when the bunny swallowed some of the cord insulation, which created a blockage in its digestive system.

Anyways, I really want to try trancing my bunny, but to be honest I'm kind of scared to try. He can get pretty feisty when picked up and if freaked out, will nip if necessary. Is there anything that seems to indicate whether or not it works on certain rabbits? Does it work more often on mild mannered rabbits?

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

Levitate posted:

I don't really have any new pictures of my rabbit, Sprout. He's shedding like crazy right now though and I hope that ends soon. I need to find a brush or something...but he's iffy on being brushed.
I just found that plucking the loose fur out is alot easier than using a brush. My bunnies don't mind being brushed, but I get more fur with the plucking.

Levitate posted:

Anyways, I really want to try trancing my bunny, but to be honest I'm kind of scared to try. He can get pretty feisty when picked up and if freaked out, will nip if necessary. Is there anything that seems to indicate whether or not it works on certain rabbits? Does it work more often on mild mannered rabbits?
The rescue I help out, the owner uses it on all the bunnies, even the biters, the extremely timid ones, etc. It takes practice, and sometimes to you have to work quickly. But it should work on all bunnies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

Deceptor101 posted:

find some good carpet scraps

Looks really good so far! I got my rugs at Walmart, they're pretty cheap there. The last time I bought new rugs for the bottom floor, they had a size that fit pretty much perfectly for about $13.