Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
^^^ What up Sheridan Buddy :hfive:

Anyway, I have a really stupid question. I have a few portfolio pieces that are digital, and I want them printed at a decent res (higher than 8x11, and glossy) my printer can't handle this, but I can't figure out how the hell to do this. I've looked up a few print shops but they only seem to print business cards and stuff. Am I just not looking hard enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
So I was brainstorming with one of my friends I've been collaborating with for years since design school. He's finally gotten a big project at work to sink his teeth into and was bummed because he had no ideas. I mocked up an idea and sent it to him, thinking it would be a launching-off point for him to run with, but it looks like it might end up being the basis of this very, very large campaign for his firm. I'm not sure how I should feel about this, he's just a low-level designer and my mockup jpg has worked its way all the way up to the client, senior designer and project manager. I'm not sure what to do/how to feel about this. I casually asked if I could get some credit/freelance and got a non-committal 'maybe' which is basically 'no'. Advice, guys?

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

yipes! posted:

Probably just have to chalk it up to lesson learned, and next time:

Yeah I kind of thought so, I'll have to see how this plays out, I might be able to leverage it into some freelance or something later. Thanks pipes.