Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oneplusone
Sep 1, 2007
For Sale

Erotic Crab posted:

I want to teach university students at some point, but you need a graduate degree to do that. Other then that, I don't know why I want to go back to school; I just like school :\ Somebody tell me if this is a stupid idea or not...

It is stupid. The opportunity cost is too great. Stay where you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oneplusone
Sep 1, 2007
For Sale

Moist von Lipwig posted:

^^^ What up Sheridan Buddy :hfive:

Anyway, I have a really stupid question. I have a few portfolio pieces that are digital, and I want them printed at a decent res (higher than 8x11, and glossy) my printer can't handle this, but I can't figure out how the hell to do this. I've looked up a few print shops but they only seem to print business cards and stuff. Am I just not looking hard enough?

Sup, I am a Sheridan graduate. If you want a good printer any of the ones I marked here http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=2EEFFAC15AFB1372!118 should do. I can probably print them for you as well as I can print 13"x44" with archival color at home (Georgetown, 30 minutes from Oakville) and it looks stunning. It is expensive though.