Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kibble
Dec 31, 2003
all kibble - none of the bits

Satellite posted:

With that, I've been looking into SCAD's online courses for a BA for Digital Media with concentration in Interactive Design. Tuition looks spendy, but I am beside myself with excitement when I look at their class catalogs. Does anyone have any experience with SCAD's distance learning program? I'm also looking into the Academy of Art - San Francisco's online course for a BA in New Media. Any input on the quality of either school's online courses?

I'm essentially wondering the same thing about the SCAD online program. I have an acquaintance that is a professor there, but he doesn't have much information about their e-learning program.

Also, I'm currently working on my Associates in Multimedia Technology (web design) from a local community college and am looking into options for a BFA in Visual Communications or Graphic Design in the Dallas area. UNT has a great program, and Texas Women's does as well, but is there anything besides the Art Institute in Dallas proper? I work full time and my husband is in law school here so moving just isn't an option for us now.

Can anyone tell me about the programs in the area?

kibble fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 30, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU