Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That sounds like it would suck for setting multiple cookies, weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

We still run the world’s biggest Rails app, I think. Good stuff, though I really need to learn it better.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

oh I very much want a monolith in terms of the software architecture, even if we deploy it “unevenly” for routes that get different traffic levels

Black Friday/Cyber Monday should put up some good numbers this year, especially with YJIT coming along so nicely

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Spin still hurts a bit, but not as much as running 200 services with slightly different conventions. You can still reliably rile up the CEO by suggesting a microservice for something.

dev up will work for me some day, but today is not the day.