Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Anybody heard any info on Discworld in Audio Updates? For example, do any of you know when the Night Watch Series will be adapted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Is the Penguin Audiobook version of Night Watch available? I can't find it on Audible. (The book titled Night Watch, not the Watch itself.)

EDIT: Is there a version that Americans can listen to?

The man called M fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 20, 2024

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Thaddius the Large posted:

Doesn’t look like the Penguin version is available in the US, the ISIS version used to be (since I have that in my Audible library) but from what I can tell it doesn’t look to be any more? Can’t tell what’s up with that but dang, that’s one of the best and apparently unavailable

What do you mean by ISIS? I don't know if terrorist organizations did Audiobooks on the side.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

What are some of the most egregious examples of a non watch book set in Anhk Moorpork that eventually became a Watch Book? Heard that’s the reason why Pratchett created Moist Von Lippig.