Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

This looks like it might be fun to watch, but why is it in the Terry Pratchett thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Is it bad discworld or bad tv?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Boxturret posted:

I thought smart Detritus was Men at Arms? When he gets trapped in the freezer with Cuddy? Or am I confused

Later on someone makes him a refrigerated helmet so he can be smart outside of freezers.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Bruceski posted:

I've never been able to decide if Lias being a Big guy who Bops his instrument is an intentional reference or the effect of a kinda generic musician name.

It absolutely is.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Weirdos, OP.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It went to live at a farm upstate.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Confirming: Nation is good.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It is cheap on US kindle also.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It was $1.something at the time of posting. Try to keep up old man.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
https://www.amazon.com/Terry-Pratchett-Footnotes-Official-Biography-ebook/dp/B09R2B8J17

$1.17 bro

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
idk maybe amazon likes me better than you

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It gets pretty brutal towards the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Last half of the biography is fuckin brutal.