Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
I like Pratchett's YA stuff. I've always really enjoyed the Tiffany Aching series, especially the last one where we got to see more of Nanny Ogg.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about the proposed Wee Free Men movie? Last I heard Sam Raimi was going to direct it and it was slotted for release in 2008, but I haven't heard anything since.

I'll go ahead and echo what many others have said already, and hope for a Watch movie in the future. Considering that Hogfather was enough of a success to warrent a Rincewind movie, maybe it'll progress to a Watch movie. I can dream.

And I am looking forward to the next movie, as Rincewind has a special place in my heart. I just hope they don't screw it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU