Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blintoh
Aug 29, 2006

Oh lord its doing it on the carpet.
This link is not so much awful in that the site is terribly designed (it is only text and very plain), but that it is the single funniest thing I have read in a while. It is an old AOL group (I think from the late 90's) that is still up. It is called Alternative Original Publications. It reads very much like a front page update (it's pretty scary, actually, and I checked around SA first to try and make sure it wasn't a joke, which I still think it might be). I assume that it may have been updated at one time and featured different writers. The last thing it featured was a writer named "Don Steele" who is clinically insane.

The best article is the description for THE CASE AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY: THE ANTIDOTE TO POISON

DON STEELE !! (excerpt) posted:

But history proves the Western World has NO INTEREST in the greater Intellectual Thoughts of a black man. Better to suffer the flames and torments of hell than to read and appreciate how Totally Destructive Don Steele is Intellectually. How Totally Superior are his efforts.

This isn't basketball ! A black man isn't supposed to rank superior here. If so, then whites-Jews will recognize him only if he proves in their eyes to be a morally weak Casper Milquetoast looking for whites-Jews to keep him on their payroll and in their good graces. As Don Steele's personal history and blacks' recorded history have proven, such blacks "AINT poo poo."

It gives so much PAIN to whites-Jews to see a strong black man who's their Spiritual, Moral and Intellectual Superior. To such ones, the very existence of such a black man denies the whites-Jews' very Meaning, veritable Understandings, and consummate Beliefs about God!!

Such a thought hits the whites-Jews just that deeply. That PAINFULLY. The PAIN, the Awful, Excruciating PAIN ! PAIN !! PAIN !!! is in their very souls !

Yet, after reading Don Steele, all those supporting homosexuality must come forth with entirely new arguments (lies). But, incredibly, in his last section entitled, "The Final Refutation of All Future Bogus Homosexual Arguments," Don Steele cuts off all possible future arguments. Even arguments presently never formulated nor thought about !

OH GOD THE PAIN OF DON STEELE'S FEROCIOUS ARGUMENTATION I THINK I NEED AN ASPRIN !!!

But always remember,

quote:

There simply is NO RECOVERY from Don Steele's TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

Don Steele !

I found this while searching on Google for "the case against homosexuality" for some reason. I can understand if this doesn't have enough content and the site itself is not egregiously bad enough, but it is still very funny and worth a quick read. I backed up all the pages on my computer in case it ever goes down. I wonder what his actual essays are like...

blintoh fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Aug 29, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU