Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Top Thirty Fictional Characters I would have sex with.

quote:

After seeing a survey question making the rounds--What 10 Fictional Characters Would You Have Sex With?--I decided to construct my own list. I found that 10 wasn't enough spaces to really contain the broad spectrum of appreciation I have for imaginary people, and I expanded it to be a "Top 30" list, in addition to being more in-depth than just a list and including of visual aids where appropriate.

"But wait a second!" you say. "AREN'T YOU ASEXUAL??" Yes. I am not interested in sex. So in reality I wouldn't *actually* have sex with these people if they were real. Key words: IF THEY WERE REAL. Meaning we're talking about fictional characters anyway, so suspension of disbelief was already planning to happen. That said, no I'm not interested in sex but I do know that there have been many characters in whom I have a more-than-passing interest--characters who make the plots they're acting in fall by the wayside. These are fictional people who are just drat sexy, even to ME.

ON TO THE LIST!

This is roughly in "Top 30" format, which means at least in general I'm working my way up from the least to the most desirable. Of course, no one on this list is UNdesirable. Enjoy!

#30: CAPTAIN JEAN-LUC PICARD!"

And it just gets worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU