Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ever wonder how you can deal with the conflicting love of furry and the Lord Jesus Christ? Do not fear for their is a safe place for you!

http://www.furrsfurchrist.com/

The front page says it all

Welcome to the Christian Furry Haven

From the nonsensical

To the awe inspiring

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 9, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh Spank me....spank me harder...spank me because I forgot to do the dishes and left my metro card at home

This thing we do

You can call it domestic discipline, rules, structure, or getting your needs met. This is a non-judgmental forum for adults who use some form of external discipline in their lives.

http://www.thisthingwedo.com/forum/

Simply put this is BDSM but in perspective of it being related explicitly to the husband or wife (most likely the wife) screwing up and being flogged, spanked and mouth soaped...BDSM I have no problem with but in this context something just seems off.

Example

This morning my hoh called me to come to him & said I did something very bad and it was worse than driving too fast. It turns out I left my electric hair straightener/curler turned on for 3 days in a row. It was on the brick hearth but a tennis shoe was right next to it when he found it. Plus he found my keys left in the door when he come home very late last night.
And two days ago I had accidentally erased a recorded show that i assumed he had finished seeing.

My HOH is very annoyed and angry about this fire hazard and i am dreading what will come this evening. :grr_top: He also said I will be getting plenty of time to think on it afterwards with a red bottom-- meaning a long cornertime that i hate.

HOH's--what would your SO get for this type of carelessness?

carrie (ashamed and redfaced over what i did)

or another example

Two days ago, she and I had a fight. It was largely my fault, I got a bit funny over an iPod. And some other thing. There were four things in total, and they weren't as light as I just made them out to be.

I was feeling really guilty that evening, so I took it upon myself to sleep on the floor. I didn't ask GD beforehand, and I should have. I now realise that this is a massive challenge to her authority, as well as being clearly against the rules. I am so sorry I did this. It is up to her to discipline me, and I am not under any circumstances to do it myself.

As punishment, I was given 2 minutes in a cold shower. In the middle of winter. It was very hard to take, and I only managed to do it by getting in first and then turning on the water. I absolutely hate cold showers. They're diabolical, and I'm sure I didn't stay as still as I should have. But, I did spin round, and I did stay in for the full two minutes (once I finally managed to get in, that is).

I am a very sorry girl.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Dec 13, 2010