Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Critizen
Jun 26, 2007

http://www.clair-ascension.com/

Mystical new-age babble. For example, were you aware that

clair ascension posted:

DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) is the blueprint containing encoded information for our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual make-up. According to reliable Spiritual sources, the medical model for DNA is incomplete. There are actually 12 physical and 12 spiritual strands, a total of 24 strands. When we are born, usually only 1 of those 24 strands are activated. As we evolve, more become activated. However, even the highly evolved, such as lightworkers, have only up to the 11th or 12th strands self-activated. In order to have 22 out of 24 strands activated, we are offering a King Salomon 22 strand DNA Activation, a very sacred, ancient ritual. It is performed by one who has been trained, initiated, and authorized to do so by the Brotherhood/Sisterhood of Light.

You may pay by credit card, money order, or by personal check.

Along the same lines, let Gudni Gudnason, head of the Rocky Mountain Mystery School stare deep into your eyes while he tells you all about himself.

Gudni posted:

[I]was born in northern 'Viking lands' of Iceland and was initiated into the lineage of King Salomon with priesthood powers from high Priest Melchizedek, (this was done in the Great Pyramid of Giza) Guardian of the Secret of the Holy Grail and authorized to do the work by the HIERARCHY of LIGHT in all manner with the highest powers given to a human.

***Welcome Travlerz to *Mawelulu's Time Space Continuum***
I'm not too sure what exactly that site is for, but it contains this

and this

so I know it's something special and worth checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU