Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenix
Oct 26, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Athelas posted:

Ever wonder what kind of website would be spawned by the kind of woman that would disown her son and raise her daughter to be just like her?

Well, wonder no more.

Oh yeah, she plays World of Warcraft and purports to be a Buddhist. :rolleyes:

Stumbled across this a while back while searching the internet trying to see what my biological mother has been up to since she ditched me when I was a child, but haven't had the stomach to read her garbage in any real depth.

Figured you folks would get a kick out of it, anyway.

EDIT/UPDATE: There is a lovely entry today where she talks about what a horrible, horrible person I am for posting a link to her website here, and she's banned my IP from viewing her site (easily skirted with a proxy, but not worth the time here at work).

Actually, she banned you because it seems the only thing you're capable of is this manner of venom, anger, and bile and she'd rather remain apart from you than continue to be the excuse you use for not taking care of the obvious issues that have resulted from refusing to seek therapy for these anger management problems.

To be accurate, she didn't ban you for coming here to air your psychological dirty laundry, she banned you because anyone who would do this obviously isn't someone deserving of access.

Perhaps you think it is healthy to splash your pathology and angst here. Maybe you even think you think if you can find others to support the behavior, it means it's ok... and if that's what you need to feel good about yourself or to continue to avoid the reality that things are never as black and white as you'd like to think, well you just go for it, m'kay?

Back here in the real world, I'll just remember you're still my son and no matter how angry you get, or how little you listen, or how unwilling you are to hear anything but your own ugly inside, you're still loved.

But love doesn't mean putting up with abuse, and frankly, as may be seen here, abuse seems to be just about all you have to offer right now. I look forward to the day that changes. May it come soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU