Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Port of Danger Bay Minnesota and Our Saint Paul
http://portofdangerbay.com/

I think this is a webcomic. Mostly static images with big blocks of text, and then there's this ongoing story about a pigeon and an eagle?

quote:

“Why not? We’re friends.”

“But…”

“It doesn’t matter who wins the election, as long as it’s not Haven.”

“I want you to win. I’m volunteering to work on your campaign.”

“Why?”

“McCoy is too young, Marshal Blackmon is needed in the job she has and you have Sergeant Cloud, who is more than qualified to run the Rez-Police.”

“You’re hired…but what about your sister & Simpson?”

“Who cares? All they’ve ever done is get me in trouble.”

Season V—Chapter 3—Episode 6:

Silverthorn & Swarzkopf continued their conversation until it degenerated into small talk and then with an agreement to meet after Silverthorn was done at Village Hall to plan the campaign, Silverthorn returned to the café and Swarzkopf made his way to Millie’s cabin on the South Bluff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
http://mindymeyer4senate.com/index.html

Mindy Meyer, inspired by legally blonde (linku) wants your vote.

We've got music, 3 professional photographs, and some ...midi?... version of "sexy and I know it in the background. VOTE TODAY.