Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellequin
Feb 26, 2008

You Scream! You open your TORN, ROTTED, DECOMPOSED MOUTH AND SCREAM!
I'm not sure if it's been done before but the Dolcett Archives are a fountain of insane poo poo :nws::nms: http://www.necrobabes.org/dolcett/ :nms::nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellequin
Feb 26, 2008

You Scream! You open your TORN, ROTTED, DECOMPOSED MOUTH AND SCREAM!
I stumbled across this http://www.musclewomen.com/port-to-shasheer.html while looking for Boris Vallejo art (for unspecified reasons). The site is all kinds of crazy, weird drawings of muscle women and incredible quotes like this:

"Certain consistencies always came through in the pictures and stories. Of course, there are the muscle women. But in addition: There were two races of amazons; a "Chinese looking" race I called Betaqh, and the larger race of blond-brown-and-other-hair-color types I called Taqh. I just made up those terms."

"In January of 1999, I began undergoing a series of hypnotic regressions. After a few preliminary sessions where the Hypnotist got a fix on my "baseline" behavior under hypnosis, the explorations began. A past life in China, a life among early 1800s southwest Indian nations, a life in 1700s Polynesian islands and a very long ago incarnation in Scotland did not uncover the source of this imagination."

Seriously.....crazy.