Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Yossarian
Apr 9, 2008

by Fistgrrl
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum

I want this law of attraction forum to be a weekend web. I really want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Yossarian
Apr 9, 2008

by Fistgrrl
Anime Female Wrestling
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/

with a name like that, its gotta be made for the ALotD

lets get some quotes up in this bitch:

quote:

Me and Tai tried to keep it as uncomplicated as possible, but I've found it hard because it was too simplistic... So I've added a little more depth to the points.

Now basically its 1 point for all single fall normal, hentai (single climax) and hardcore matches... 3 points for sex wars specific matches (POW match, dominant sex match etc.) and 2 points for all else

quote:

moderator:"Wellcome to AFW thursday-talkout. I will have a talk tonight with one of our new wrestlers , Sasha Brenshov, the Cossack Kid."
camera turns in on Sasha , bad temper writen in her face.A black eye and fresh bruises on her left cheeck even so the match with Marie has passed since a week already.Her eyes seeming empty and a bit cold.
She sits down, after greeting the showmaster in an almost militaristic manner.
mod:"Hello,Sasha, wellcome at AFW thursday"
Sasha:"Evening, Sir"
mod:"So you come from Russia?"

Sasha:serious and polite"Positive Sir"
mod:"You seem to be someone very direct so I will ask two thing directly to,things fan asked us via mail.
First question:Why do you wear your hair this short?"
Sasha:"Sir, Becasue I need free vision, but no aditional weekpoint . Also it's some kind of tradition,Sir"
mod:"Aha.Well the second question..May I ask you where these scars come from?"
Sasha:"Sir, negative Sir, you may ask but I won't answer"
mod:"How do you feel after two defeats in a row?Not a big show"
Sasha eyes change as she glarres at the interviewer with pure anger,they are burning again.She grabs the poor guy by his tie and pulls his head closer.
Sasha:"What? One defeat you stupid luguny! One defeat and one bloody cheating!I will find out who helped this bloody c*#~t
Marie to steal my chance from me and he or she will wish it would have never happenend,for I will rip some heads off to pee into some necks!"
Sasha shouts at the guy and rihgt into the camera.She pushed the interviewer away and turned toward the camera.
She strikes her taunt pose number two, leaning forward with a grin and one hand on her knee,saluting with her right as she sticked out her tongue.
Finally she went out of the studio still in rage kicking around a small table with drinks and snacks.
Sasha:"You are all against mne but be ready to reap the whirlwind"
the young girl hissed ,venting both her hurt pride and her paranoia.

(ooc:this is no whinning or ment bad irl against anyone,just my charas somewhat pasionate and helpless reaction to a lill intrigue,hope you like it)

quote:

I'm going to go ahead an assume all the guy characters will want to get in on this, so I'm looking specifically for female characters at this moment. I am guessing that i will either arrange a tournament, or hopefully maybe a shorts "League" in which each female opponent has to face each male opponent at least once and vice versa.

Because of the larger male to female ratio, I will allow these matches to take place at the same time as regular matches and will allow the controllers of female characters to enter more then one of their characters.

If you have female characters that will be interested in the title, please leave their names here
wow more creepy guys than creepy guys pretending to be girls thats a first