Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodberg
May 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl
Today at my local comic book store, I met the artist of a wonderful independant comic book "Pride Junkie". Although there is an art college in town with a wonderful reputation (Sheridan) he is, actually, a difference case.

I picked up an issue of his comic "Return to Cancland" which he gladly signed - while he seemed like a reasonably cognitive individual and had high-quality art supplies and knowledge of artists, somehow his end product seemed like some kind of cross between Law Far Kids. Finally, a comic about trucking!

I'm torn between giving him every piece of advice I have, but the simple bulk of pointers I would need to e-mail him would just seem insulting even if I was trying not to outright belittle him. On the upside, if he can get this stuff printed, I've really overestimated the challenge of self-publishing.

http://www.pridejunkie.ca/

Zodberg fucked around with this message at 01:16 on May 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU