Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I found a horrible place.

http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/

Their message board:
http://board.1111angels.com/

I mean, come on. You have to be pretty hosed up to look for meaning in a digital clock. OTher than, say, the current time.

quote:

hi all,

After browsing the net for a while to find out the meaning of the 11:11 prompts, I would say that I still don't understand the meaning of these numbers.
I just joined here, so hopefully somebody can help me now.

Does somebody in this forum knows the meaning of these numbers:
12:12
10:01 << this is very often
xx:01
11:44
xx:44 << this is very often
xx:33
xx:55 << right when I was typing this message
10:10
9:11 << this is often
xx:11 << this is often

and of course the one which drove me to start browsing the web: 11:11

many thanks to all

Apparently there is a whole community of idiots with OCD that think angels are communicating with them by making them notice the clock when it's at 11:11. Or 10:10. Or pretty much anytime they notice a clock or a number or a shadow that looks like a clock or a number or if they're eating a mayonaise sandwich and happen to think of a number or someone cracks them upside the head with a loving clock...wait I was dreaming that part. IS IT A SIGN????

quote:

When I get home after work I usually flip on CBNC and see what the business news.

This is the channel with the stocks of the days, and scrolling ticker on the bottom of the screen.

I will just be sitting on the couch, reading a magazine, looking up at the tv from time to time... Only to lock on certain numbers. This happens over and over and over again,,, each day for weeks and weeks. Whenever I have CNBC stock watch on.

1.11, 1.23, 4.44, 11.11, 4.56, 3.45, 9.11, ect.

So after months of this, I have came to the conclusion the midwayers love all these numbers that appear on the screen, I think it opens a HUGE window of oppertunity for them to rise to the occasion,,, needless to say I reply with a Hi Guys,,, Thats just incredible guys,,,or just shake my head in awe.

So if your into business , you might want to check out CNBC sometime,,, I think its thier little playground of oppertunity........hehehe Razz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU