Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZippySLC
Jun 3, 2002

~what is art, baby dont post, dont post, no more~

no seriously don't post
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

One of my members posted a link to it on my forums. It's probably the worst thing I've ever seen.

quote:

Disclaimer:

By entering this site you agree you will not Sue us, Hold us Liable nor Responsible for what you are about to read about and see if you do we will counter sue since you have violated our privacy rights. All photography, buttons, logos are property of the Paranormal & Ghost Society. If you see something that is yours let us know and will ensure you get proper credit or remove it of course with the fact you provide us official paperwork that it is yours or electronic proof so we know if a mistake occurred due to it possibly being found on a free site etc. If y ou support the NWO, are Against the people or Affiliated with the United States Government please Exit. If you work for any law enforcement agency you are not allowed to enter this site if you do again we will pursue charges against the pending officer and any agencies. By entering this site You Agree to these terms by not following them if you enter this site Without following these terms you will be held liable in return. What you are about to see are REAL investigations of the paranormal and some of the b e s t paranormal photography in the world. What you do with the information and knowledge Cannot be used against us. We are a Legal business and we provide some nonprofit services and some commercial services as well although the profits that are concurred are Very Small in margin and get applied towards travel cost and equipment only as well as the funding for this site. You also agree not to enter this site if you have a Weak Heart some photos are Very shocking. We are Crusaders Of The Truth but we also are believers in the Old Ways and you will too after you take our journey. We Believe in the constitution and refuse to have our freedom of speech taken away. Also If you are a hacker or somebody out to cause us Difficulties we keep multiple copies of this site and our evidence with a Variety of people on CD-Rom and the names are hidden. This Ensures our safety for the site and us So think again. Any hacker attempt will be turned into the FBI and law enforcement agencies and yes I will prosecute you to the fullest extent. Most of our graphics belong to PGS some of them have been transloaded from our members and free sites for use. We claim that the Music is not our own and that we make absolutely make No Money from the music it is on our site for your pleasure if you like it Purchase the CD I have purchased all musical songs which Allows me to use it on my site for nonprofit use only.

If you pertain to any government, public authorities or any other related group or you are formally a worker of one you cannot enter this Internet page, You cannot hold us liable for any files or photos you see on this page some are submitted and all are used for educational purposes only. All the information the Internet page contains is private property and are not meant for viewing on any other purposes than said above. If you enter this Internet page without agreement to these terms you are violating clause 31.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that involves your being not entitled to threaten our ISP(s), Site, Organization, or any person(s) , cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends, the founder or individuals who run or enter this Internet page. You also understand that we do not damage property and any trespassing cannot be held against us since the photos on this page are only meant for viewing and do not constitute any physical proof that we were there. By continuing to view this Internet page, you are expressly, unconditionally and impliedly agreeing to all the terms set above.

IF YOU DISAGREE TO ALL THE TERMS SET ABOVE YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ENTER THIS INTERNET PAGE AND (OR) ACCESS THE CONTENTS OF THIS INTERNET PAGE BY ANY OTHER METHODS AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY PART!!! IF YOU DISAGREE TO ALL THE TERMS SET ABOVE YOU MUST LEAVE THIS INTERNET PAGE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Recommended System Requirements to view this site would be a 56k/Broadband connection and better, 256 Ram, Pentium 2 Processor or better, and most important your display settings on your monitor (screen) must be set at 1280 X 1024/16million colors since our site is VERY graphics intense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU