Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
Just wanted to give everyone in this thread my thanks for posting some good ALODs - I've used quite a few of them so far & already I've received some excellent feedback. Some quick pointers:

• If the website is terrible and popular, there's a good chance we've already covered it in the past. I always backcheck the best that I can, so don't worry too much about sending in duplicate links.

• Don't even bother with a Geocities page - an ALOD generates a lot of traffic, and it's no fun if people can't see the website.

• The same usually goes for blogs that can easily be made private, or forums that require registration. If they are INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE, we can make an exception & I'll put some extra effort in taking screencaps of what is so wrong for everyone.

• Please do not email me about bonsaikitten.com . That site is older than Something Awful, everyone knows about it, everyone knows its a fake, and there's no use in beating dead cats.

Thank you very much for the help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU