Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

The Siamese-Human Knot:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/2517/

quote:

Introduction for the Uninitiated
A web site devoted to a few scenes, lasting about four and a half minutes, of one episode out of 120 of a 38+ year-old TV series? Yes, because ever since I first saw the episode Nora Clavicle and the Ladies' Crime Club on the Batman TV show, I have been obsessed with the Siamese Human Knot. If you are intrigued by what Batman called, "torture, at its most bizarre and terrible," then this is the website for you!

What do I find so compelling about the Siamese Human Knot? First, I find the concept of a torture, using only the victims' bodies, where, in Nora Clavicle's words, "The slightest move by any one of you will only draw the Human Knot tighter, crush your bones and strangle you!" fascinating - no ropes, no unbelievable machinery, just the ordeal of absolute motionlessness.

Next, Batgirl and Robin both look great! Yvonne Craig's costume was never shown off to better advantage. Additionally, all the actors and actresses involved did an excellent job.

Then there are the mysteries surrounding the Human Knot. Why did the actors move a couple of times? Where were the limbs we cannot see? How were the hands held together? I have had one person write and tell me that there really is such a torture. Do you think this is true? I would be very interested in your thoughts on these topics.

Need I say more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU