Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zaia
Nov 11, 2004

Gangster Sims/Urban Gangstas:

Look, your Sims' hair just isn't ethnic enough. Vita Noble can help you with that.

Their wall art isn't hood enough either, so download a collage of MLK, an eagle, and a flag. Or, if a cat on a surfboard is your brand of gangsta, he's got that poo poo covered.

Bored with watching your extremely gangster Sims just standing around, not hustling, not keeping it real in any way? Vita Noble has devised a game you can play all by yourself to test just how strong their simulated flow is.

Vita Noble posted:

I've written a number of things but never a Sim Challenge.

Romeo was known for his intense love and attraction for Juliette, and their affair ended in disaster. Cassanova and Don Juan were players of their time and allegedly seduced hoards of women for sport. If you've never heard of Johnny Appleseed, he had different type of fame. He's the guy who introduced apples to North American and made it his business to plant these trees wherever and whenever he could.

I thought some of you might have fun with a character that combined some of these traits.

Your main goal:

Your male sim must target five married female sims in your 'hood - and knock them up, without their husbands finding out.

Who is this Vita Noble? How could one man make my Sims so much more urban? Why doesn't he showcase his doubtlessly mind-blowing other talents?

BAM urbangangstas.com

Vita Noble is a man with a lot to say. So much to say that he needs to employ non-traditional methods of saying it, such as political cartoons consisting of a Sims screenshot and a caption. How can you argue with clarity and eloquence like

Vita Noble posted:

drat, they tell us to say no to using drugs or selling them 'cause we're broke. How about our leaders looking at each other and saying no to another war because now they're broke?

His literary pursuits extend into prose. Once you start reading it, you won't be able to stop.

Vita Noble posted:

My children looked at me solemnly.

“Fo’ real?”, Booji said.

The short stories, thank God, are also illustrated with Sims screenshots, or as Mr. Noble calls them, "art illustrations I created to accompany it".

And you know, it's all real. Not like really real, but real.

Vita Noble posted:

Note: The characters are a compilation of true attitudes and/or situations I've encountered in my life, family, and work as a black helping professional, but are not about specific people. The story is about the subculture of crime and drugs in black urban neighborhoods, but could be anywhere, from sea to shining sea. In memory to all my people lost to the lunacy.

Jesus there's so much more I'm not going to shove it into one post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU