Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
You know what TV tropes is, right? random clicking on that site led me to a category for furry webcomics. Hidden among them was this:

'Dreamwalk Journal: Most people probably wouldn't associate insects with erotica, but in this poser webcomic two young women from Earth find themselves in the strange world of Cyeatea where insects and arachnids are not only human-sized but have human characteristics, including prominent genitalia and Non Mammal Mammaries. And did I mention that they're all naked, and horny, and very curious about the "ooman" newcomers who also happen to be naked and horny? Another key point about Cyeatea's insect society is that nobody ever harms anybody else because all disputes are settled with sex. True, some of the insects and spiders have stings, but they are used to inflict pleasure, not pain. Now all this may sound stupid (certainly Portal of Evil thinks so) but it's actually quite well-written and designed, and it's clear that the creators have put a lot of thought into the way Cyeatean culture actually works.'

I don't have the words to describe that one. I'm not sure anyone does. It's just that bad. It's like they managed to combine Poser, tits, insects and the expressions on the faces of the nazi's right after they opened the ark of the covenant and started melting.

http://www.klinefx.com/DreamwalkJourn.html

Very much not work safe, unless your boss likes giant humanoid spiders with big floppy tits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU