Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PiGuy
May 10, 2005
http://www.isoaker.com/

A website dedicated to Super Soakers and water fights in general.

It has a full archive of every Soaker made to date, with each one ranked in terms of Power, Encumbrance, Capacity, and Overall. There are also detailed reviews of each one, and lots of user comments on feed back on the various models.

This would be silly enough, but the "Battle / War Reports" are my main reason for nominating this site.

A detailed writeup of the "Second Battle of Southridge", http://www.isoaker.com/WaterWar/Stories/2008/war20080701.html is full of gems covering this epic battle such as:

"This battle was a trial free-for-all exercise at my condo complex between the core members of the Mizukage Tactical Unit, which included me Sparrow and Seraph. I wore my full ninja uniform and was armed with my trusty Flash Flood..."

"After a brief meditative period to get focused, and a sip of 5-Hour Energy, I donned my ninja mask and set out to find the opponents."

and, quite possibly the most disturbing quote from the battle report,

"I was now presented with a golden opportunity, an opportunity I've been waiting for all season, and one of my big resolutions for this season: to execute Kakashi Hatake's 1000 Years of Death jutsu;

with his back turned, I rushed up to Seraph, rammed my flood nozzle into his rear-end and unloaded an entire chamber of water up his (god I wish I could swear here, makes it sound much better lol). With a massive wet spot in the back of his pants that looks like an "accident," Seraph charged at me with mad rage, while I hastily ran away laughing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU