Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marek_Stele
Aug 30, 2005

Who's got trouble?
Meet Steve Pecoraro

http://www.youtube.com/user/WannaTalk2GOD2

Steve Pecoraro's youtube profile posted:

At aprox. 9-years old,Im knew that i was different than most people that I knew,Strange things would happen, Just one small example,My lamp on my dresser raised itself up and turned back and fourth a few times,And at 8 or 9 that is something you will never forget,There are many,many other things,Just the other day I walk into my living room where I have a brokem lamp,UNPLUGGED, And it lite up, Both bulbs in it? And I live alone and I am NOT on any medication,I am not dellusional, There have been many episodes like that,And a Few far more signifigant ones...At times I will walk into a room and the TV will just go on, I am aware what this must sound like however It is true,And I have witnesses......Life is strange!

This fat tool basically posts videos of himself spouting off on things like chi energy, offering his "professional" rape counseling services (professional because his office is in a "real doctor's building"), teaching the internet what he learned about the TOUCH OF DEATH from gangster movies (dim mak for you non-saiyans), and posting heartfelt and shirtless appeals to reason.

You better not anger him anger him because he'll respond with the incisive wit of an Eastern master.

Steve Pecoraro's youtube PM to me posted:

Subject: Why dont we meet each other
You may strike me forst, Then I will teach you .........That Your Mouth should not write checks your rear end cannot cash.......Hows that sound BOI

In closing,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXFYLFZbWjk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU