Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

His Power Portal
http://www.hispowerportal.com/
Connecting the Body of Christ

Home page that manages to bog down the most powerful of computers? Check.
Really, really corny/bad graphics? Check and see below.
"Blog" posts full of paranoid, crazy, and just downright hilarious content? Check.

It is basically a repository of every email your fundy christian family member has ever sent you, but of course taken seriously and treated as urgent. You have to register (free) to see the full articles, but here's a few good titles:

OBAMA and SATAN - Is there a connection?
eHarmony and homosexual agendas
Jesus is Better than Santa
Same-Sex Unions and Child Sacrifice
Bailed-out AIG offers Islamic insurance to U.S.
Rathergate II: Certification of Live Birth a clear forgery
What if the President was a FRAUD?

A brief excerpt from one of my favorites, Obama and Satan:

quote:

The overlooked imperious theme of Michelle Obama’s convention speech was “the world as it should be.” She used the phrase four times, emphasizing that she and Barack are “committed” to “building the world as it should be.” Mrs. Obama often speaks about remaking the world, as she did at the end of her UCLA speech: “We can change the world. Yes we can.” But how do she and her husband imagine that they are going to effect this change? Michelle’s own carefully considered written words give us a frightening clue, suggesting that the Obamas look to television personality, Oprah Winfrey, as their guide and inspiration in world affairs. What is doubly frightening is that Oprah looks, in turn, to her mentally deranged guru, Eckhart Tolle, and Tolle looks, in turn, to his inner “Source,” an exact match for Satan.

To review: Barack and Michelle Obama look to Oprah Winfrey as their “global role model” for change. To effect this worldwide change, Oprah, in turn, relies on the “infallible” teachings of her guru, Eckhart Tolle. Tolle, in turn, looks in the mirror and makes friends with the backwards image of himself, thus enabling him to “change the world.”

Beyond his backwards reflected image, Oprah’s guru relies on something even more disturbing to change the world. It is a spirit or a force Tolle calls the “Source” which he claims resides within himself and Oprah, and within all those others who have learned through his teachings to “dissolve” their egos. That “Source” has told Tolle that the word of the God of the Bible is not reliable, that there is no death, and that he and Oprah both are as God, able to say of themselves “I Am That I Am.” These things that the “Source” has told Oprah and Tolle are the exact same things the serpent told Eve in the ancient garden.

I'm considering getting some business cards printed up with Mentally Deranged Guru as my title.

I'll leave you with a few choice graphics pulled from random articles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU