Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OilSlick
Dec 29, 2005

Population: Buscuit
I somehow found this as an external link from Wikipedia.

LoveSponge: The Anikan Skywalker/Dorme Portal

A site dedicated to a large collection of fan fiction about a forbidden love between Anikan Skywalker (Episode II era) and Dorme, one of Padme's handmaidens who gets approximately 15 seconds of screen time.

What makes this site hilarious isn't so much the fan fiction (I haven't dared to look at it) but the content surrounding the fan fiction: Each story has a detailed analysis of the characters and an intimate probe into the structure of their relationship and invent a detailed personality profile for a character that I'm pretty sure never had any real lines in the movie.

There's also a canon page that gives proof to their claims, or in other words, three movie stills of Dorme standing there with a context free explanitory caption under each one.

quote:

Vader and Dormé is not such a ‘crack’ pairing as you might believe…In fact, next to Obi-Wan and Sabé, this is very logical and realistic pairing.

There's much more, but I think this quote says it all. This site's a doozy, boys. Have fun.

OilSlick fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Feb 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU