Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...
Pizza Delivery Discussion Board

I was looking for the new Dominoes commercial and I found this. The main page is basically "be nice to your delivery guy", but their forums are some major Delivery Is Serious Business.

Dominoes 4-4-4 Commecial

quote:

I'm yet to see it...If its true they blow up the driver's car in it, thats a total disgrace...Their marketing department have a total warped sense of humor, this is NOT funny...There are impressionable people out there, especially the lame ducks they seem to target in their commericals... These young teenagers, immature types that order for delivery, alot of them don't even have the sense to tip the driver, who knows what ridiculous thing they'd be influenced by...You notice the type of delivery customer in their commericals? The less desireable ones they market to...

"Yo brah, lets make a movie where we deliver pizza and clock pussy on the beach, it'll totally be realistic"

quote:

While I was reading some of your posts and some emails from my fiancee' in Myrtle Beach, I came up with an idea for a movie, set at a Pizza Delivery Drivers Convention in Myrtle Beach, where, "Sex on the Beach", does NOT refer to a mixed drink. The movie would give the audience a realistic look at our profession and all the wierd hookups that would occur at such a convention. Who would these wierd hookups be and how would they develop? Any thoughts? Any ideas for the story line?

Guys if I google my username I get hits for this forum ohshitohshitohshit

quote:

I'm a very paranoid person by nature, so it freaks me out a little bit when I noticed this today. When I type in "Sandwich Delivery Guy" on google, I get a ton of hits for Tipthepizzaguy.com threads. It's a little freaky. Mainly because of all the crap I talk about on here. It is even more scary that above and below the hits are Jimmy Johns ad's. You can drat well bet it's only a matter of time before my threads appear when someone types "Jimmy John's Sandwich Delivery" or something close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU